(Starter Kit included)
Telstra Locator is a subscription-based service from Telstra that can help you locate the things that matter most - from keys and bags to bikes, pets and even business assets like tools and vehicles. New Telstra Locator subscribers receive a free Starter Kit with two Telstra Locator Bluetooth® Tags and one Telstra Locator Wi-Fi Tag that you can attach to your things.
Telstra Locator uses different technologies and Telstra networks to help you find your things, securely reporting their last known approximate location to your Telstra Locator App. The Telstra Locator Bluetooth Tags use the Telstra Locator Bluetooth Community for location updates and the Telstra Locator Wi-Fi Tags use the Telstra Locator Bluetooth Community plus compatible parts of the Telstra Air Network for location updates.
The Telstra Locator subscription allows you to locate up to 10 tags or compatible devices. Expansion packs and additional tags are available to purchase to locate more items.
Key features of the Telstra Locator App include:
- Last Known Approximate Location: Check your item's last known approximate location on the map and navigate to this location using the app's map.
- History View: View the approximate location history of your tags for the past 30 days.
- Ring Your Tag: If your tag is in Bluetooth range you can ring the tag from the Telstra Locator App.
- Mark as Lost (Bluetooth Tags): If you can't find an item tagged with a Bluetooth Tag, select 'Mark as Lost' in the app. You'll receive a notification the next time the Telstra Locator Network detects your tag.
- Zones & Notifications(Wi-Fi Tags):Set up a zone and notification in the app that alerts you to important events. For example, if your dog (with a Wi-Fi tag), is detected by the Telstra Locator Network outside your Wi-Fi home zone.
Home or office broadband plan with a Wi-Fi modem is required to use the Telstra Locator Wi-Fi Tags. A compatible mobile device with the Telstra Locator App installed also required. Data charges may apply.
If your Telstra post-paid mobile service is cancelled, your Telstra Locator subscription will also be cancelled. Compatible devices are smartphones or tablets iOS 11 or later or Android 7 or later. For use in Australia. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Telstra Corporation Limited is under license.